Please join us for Personality Matters!
A keynote presentation featuring
Mary Abbajay from Careerstone
Personality preferences and communication styles play a significant role in our interactions with coworkers, team members, supervisors, and staff members .Working successfully with others requires developing
self-awareness and an understanding of how we, as individuals, impact others—both positively and negatively. In this high-spirited presentation, participants will gain heightened awareness of their own distinctive personality type, communication style and preferred ways of working with others. This highly interactive and eye-opening presentation helps participants understand their own personalities, personal strengths and potential areas for improvement. Participants learn to:
- Raise awareness around preferred work style and behaviors—of self and others.
- Increase understanding about how they communicate, receive information and make decisions.
- Develop insight into their own style and the style of others.
- Develop flexibility during workplace interaction in order to interact effectively with people who have different personalities and communication styles.
- Understand how personality type impacts conflict.
- Understand how personality type impacts leadership and teamwork.
To learn more about Mary, visit careerstone.com.
April 12th, 2017
11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Sheraton Baltimore North
903 Dulaney Valley Rd.
Towson, MD 21204
Member price: $69
Thank you to our event sponsor!